A place to learn about new software utilities and technologies.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Blog Site Move Completed
Well, a few weeks ago I finally finished moving all of my posts from this blog over to my personal address at www.BlueTransistor.com ! =) I hope you will enjoy some new posts there and the revamped look and navigation.
At present I am working part-time building my IT business providing computer services and training while attending CCSU full-time in the Technology Education program. My goal is to be prepared to teach a variety of subjects when I finish that program, ranging from Robotics, to Programming, to CAD and other engineering practices. I also publish occasionally to open-source projects (i.e. LibreOffice), blog, and eventually YouTube.
www.BlueTransistor.com
www.linkedin/in/PatrickCarbone
www.twitter.com/PatrickCarbone
I spent the last five years until the summer of 2010 training and working in the Electrical and Lighting Industries. During this time I built a strong proficiency at designing and creating lighting solutions, using AGI32, AutoCAD, and other software utilities.
[[ Specialties ]]
Troubleshooting computer hardware, software, and operating systems; running CAD and simulation software, lighting
Lighting applications, IES Recommended Practice, Lighting Layouts, AGI32, AutoCAD 2012, building desktop computers.
No comments:
Post a Comment